TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Roots & Wings Design or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Roots & Wings Design and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use.
- You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with Roots & Wings Design, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Roots & Wings Design retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Pre-order is available on limited, high demand products. Your full payment will be processed at the time the order is placed. The estimated shipping date is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but is at times subject to delays by Designers, and/or customs. Occasionally, a design may be cancelled or we may be supplied short of our orders. In this case orders are subject to change. In the unlikely event a pre-order item been delayed beyond the estimated arrival date, you can cancel the pre-order for an internal credit or an exchange for another item. If we are unable to supply, we will supply an internal credit or supply a refund on request. Pre-Orders for customer products are not subject to cancellation or refund/credit. Pre Order items are sent/dispatched as soon as they arrive in stock and you will receive a shipping email notification to let you know that your order is on its way.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue and can be changed as we see fit.
- Credits notes cannot be used during the life of a promotional code if the offer is one of 50% off or more.
- Gift certificates may be physical gift cards or electronic certificates that are sent in an email or accessed via a Roots & Wings Design account online.
- Gift certificates are issued in Australian dollars and are redeemable in our Australian store or on our Australian website. They are not redeemable for cash or travellers cheques.
- No change will be given for a purchase made with a gift certificate. The gift certificate expires twelve months from the date of issue (or date of purchase for electronic gift certificates).
- Gift certificates are partially redeemable and it is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the card expires. When the cost of a purchase exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment.
- Gift Certificates should be treated like cash. Roots & Wings Design disclaims all responsibility for lost or stolen cards.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Roots & Wings Design and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Roots & Wings Design’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Roots & Wings Design, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Roots & Wings Design shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales, Australia.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Roots & Wings Design. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Roots & Wings Design.